Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dear Mr. Lovie

Dear Mr. Lovie,

My dad got me really excited about watching the Bears this year. He took me to training camp and said your team was extra good last year. I didn't really remember cause I was pretty young. Anyway, watching the Bears hasn't been much fun at all. He gets upset and I don't think you've really addressed the problems in run defense, offensive line play or quarterback consistency. Even a ten month old can see things aren't going well. Anyway, I'd really appreciate if you could fix it during your week off. Because I don't like seeing my daddy get so unhappy for 3 hours a week. Maybe you should call that Jim Tressel guy...that Ohio State team seems to know what they're doing.

Thanks.
Sam "Cooksey" Johnson

ps - Your commercials for Comcast are kinda dumb.